The Development Manager, reporting to the General Manager, is responsible for developing and delivering squash participation programmes to the Auckland District (Maramarua to Warkworth).
The position is one of delivery to our stakeholders (clubs, schools, commercial centres) ensuring squash is integrated into the community and that barriers to participation are removed wherever they exist.
The position requires the following attributes:
• Passionate about growing and developing Squash as the leisure time sport of choice
• Excellent Interpersonal and organisation skills
• Skilled facilitator and change manager
• Experience and exposure to the sports environment
• Existing sport and recreation industry relationships
• Ability to communicate with all levels of club structure and all levels of players
• Ability to recruit and motivate volunteers and create volunteer network
• Computer skills, including report writing and presentation (MS Office)
• Financial skills, including budget management
• Self-motivated with high standards of performance
A position description is available by contacting the Squash Auckland General Manager – John Fletcher: email@example.com
Applications should be sent by email
Applications close at 5.00pm Friday 21st July 2017