Harbour Sport Term 1 School Holiday Programme
April 14 - April 24
Harbour Sport Holiday Programme
14th April to 24th April
Get Your Children Active and Inspired…
The Harbour Sport Holiday Programme is designed to offer an exciting range of sport and physical activities to 8 to 12 years olds, focusing on both sports skill development and fun!
With loads of choices, we encourage and give your children the opportunity to discover their favourite sport and develop good sports skills.
All of our sports sessions are delivered by qualified coaches and fully supervised by experienced and first aid trained staff in a safe environment.
Our days are filled with sports, craft and fun-filled games, giving your children the opportunity to learn and explore their creativity and capabilities.
** Register for All Week and get a Discount!
Week 1: 14th to 17th April, 8:30 am ~ 3:00 pm
- Tuesday – Soccer – $50
- Wednesday – Basketball – $50
- Thursday – Rippa Rugby – $50
- Friday – Long Bay Adventure Trip Day – $55 – Off-Site – Long Bay Regional Park, Long Bay – enter Long Bay Regional Park and first car park on the right. ** Please drop your child(ren) off at 8:30 am and pick up at 3:00 pm at the venue.
Week 2: 20th to 24th April, 8:30 am ~ 3:00 pm
- Monday – Fencing – Level 2 Available – $50
- Tuesday – Badminton – $50
- Wednesday – Netball – $50
- Thursday – Volleyball – $50
- Friday – ActivZone Trip Day – $55 – Off-Site – 30 Downing Street, Glenfield. ** Please drop your child(ren) off at 8:30 am and pick up at 3:00 pm at the venue.
Venue: Monday to Thursday – Pinehill Primary School, 2 Hugh Green Drive, Pinehill, Auckland
Ages: 8 – 12 years old
- Our programme runs from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm each day. Drop off is available from 8:30 am, with a pick-up time of no later than 3:00 pm
- All activities are fully supervised by experienced and first aid trained staff
- Bookings are essential and payment is required upon booking
- We take due care with children’s belongings but accept no responsibility for lost or misplaced items.
- Activities and trips may change at short notice and are weather dependent.
- Children will require suitable clothing for the activity, a packed lunch, snacks, and water
- Get a 10% discount on this Holiday Programme if you have registered for The Harcourts Couper & Co Shore to Shore 5km Fun Run – Enter Coupon Code: S2S10HP at the checkout.
- Marian(Korean/English) 022 6424 877 or email@example.com
- David(Chinese/English) 021 422 055 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Naomi(Japanese/English) 027 774 0250 email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
Whilst Harbour Sport exercises due care and employs risk management techniques in the delivery or Harbour Sport activities it will not be liable for injury, damage or loss which your child may sustain to himself or personal property during any Harbour Sport activity. The information I have disclosed being passed on to the facilitators, in the strictest confidence, to make sure the instructors are aware of any conditions whilst I am exercising.
I give consent to the use of my child’s photograph, video, image, voice and quotations in promotional/educational/reporting material by Harbour Sport.
- Cancellations made 2 days or more prior to the start of the programme will be credited with an alternate day in the programme.
- Cancellations made the day before or on the day do not receive a credit or refund.