- This event has passed.
Harbour Sport Term 2 School Holiday Programme
08/07/2019 - 19/07/2019
The Harbour Sport Holiday Programme is designed to offer an exciting range of sports and physical activities to kids aged 8 to 12 years old, we encourage them to develop sports skills in order to give kids an opportunity to discover their favourite sport.
All of the sports sessions are delivered by professional coaches and all activities are fully supervised by experienced and first aid trained staff.
We immerse ourselves in sports, craft and fun-filled games every day where kids have the opportunity to learn and explore their creativity and capabilities.
Week 1: 8th to 12th July, 8:30 am ~ 3:00 pm
- Monday – Fencing – $45
- Tuesday – Basketball – $45
- Wednesday – Futsal – $45
- Thursday – Hockey – $45
- Friday – ActivZone – $55 – Off-Site – please drop your child(ren) off at 8:30 am and pick up at 3:00 pm, ActivZone (30 Downing Street Glenfield)
Week 2: 15th to 19th July, 8:30 am ~ 3:00 pm
- Monday – Fencing – $45
- Tuesday – Table Tennis – $45
- Wednesday – Snag Golf – $45
- Thursday – Badminton – $45
- Friday – Xtreme Entertainment – $55 – Off-Site – please drop your child (ren) off at 8:30 am and pick up at 3:00pm, Xtreme Entertainment Wairau (10 Target Ct, Wairau Valley)
Venue: Pinehill Primary School, 2 Hugh Green Drive, Pinehill, Auckland
Ages: 8 – 12 years old
- Our programme runs from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm each day. Drop off is available from 8:30 am, with a pick-up time of no later than 3:00 pm
- All activities are fully supervised by experienced and first aid trained staff
- Bookings are essential and payment is required upon booking
- We take due care with children’s belongings but accept no responsibility for lost or misplaced items.
- Activities and trips may change at short notice and are weather dependent.
- Children will require suitable clothing for the activity, a packed lunch, snacks, and water.
- Refund policy: full credit will be given if you cancel 2 days or more prior to the start of the programme
- Please note that we are aware that the booking system requires you to input your child’s name and details for each day. This is to ensure that we have the correct booking information for each day. To make this process easier, if you would like to make a booking for every day over the 2 weeks, then please enter the full booking details for the first Monday, and then “As Above” for the rest of the days. Thank you for your understanding.
Marian(Korean/English) 022 6424 877 or email@example.com
Lucy(Chinese/English) 027 700 4286 firstname.lastname@example.org
Naomi(Japanese/English) 027 774 0250 email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
Whilst Harbour Sport exercises due care and employs risk management techniques in the delivery or Harbour Sport activities it will not be liable for injury, damage or loss which your child may sustain to himself or personal property during any Harbour Sport activity. The information I have disclosed being passed on to the facilitators, in the strictest confidence, to make sure the instructors are aware of any conditions whilst I am exercising.
I give consent to the use of my child’s photograph, video, image, voice and quotations in promotional/educational/reporting material by Harbour Sport.