- This event has passed.
Harbour Sport Term 3 School Holiday Programme
30/09/2019 - 11/10/2019
Fantastic News – the Harbour Sport Holiday Programme is back for Term 3!
This term we will be providing some brand new activities with a chance for your child to learn about, and play a sport that they may not have experienced before.
With lacrosse and rock climbing new to the lineup, as well as the return of our extremely popular basketball and hockey sessions and many more, we hope to keep your kids active and moving throughout the day without compromising on fun!
The Harbour Sport Holiday Programme is designed to offer an exciting range of sport and physical activities to kids aged 8 to 12 years old. We encourage them to develop sports skills and give them the opportunity to discover their favourite sport.
All of the sports sessions are delivered by professional coaches and all activities are fully supervised by experienced and first aid trained staff.
We immerse ourselves in sports, craft and fun-filled games every day where kids have the opportunity to learn and explore their creativity and capabilities.
*** End of Term Special – Take $5 off ***
Week 1: 30th September to 4th October, 8:30 am ~ 3:00 pm
- Monday – All Blacks – $50
- Tuesday – Athletics – $50
- Wednesday – Hockey – $50
- Thursday – Hockey – $50
- Friday – Rock Climbing Trip Day – $60 – Off-Site – Birkenhead Pool and Leisure Centre, 46 Mahara Ave, Birkenhead. ** Please drop your child(ren) off at 8:30am and pick up at 3:00pm at the venue.
Week 2: 7th to 11th October, 8:30 am ~ 3:00 pm
- Monday – Martial Arts – $50
- Tuesday – Basketball – $50
- Wednesday – Lacrosse – $50
- Thursday – Volleyball – $50
- Friday – Long Bay Adventure Trip Day – $60 – Off-Site – Long Bay Regional Park, Long Bay – enter Long Bay Regional Park and first car park on the right. ** Please drop your child(ren) off at 8:30am and pick up at 3:00pm at the venue.
Venue: Monday to Thursday – Pinehill Primary School, 2 Hugh Green Drive, Pinehill, Auckland
Ages: 8 – 12 years old
- Our programme runs from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm each day. Drop off is available from 8:30 am, with a pick-up time of no later than 3:00 pm
- All activities are fully supervised by experienced and first aid trained staff
- Bookings are essential and payment is required upon booking
- We take due care with children’s belongings but accept no responsibility for lost or misplaced items.
- Activities and trips may change at short notice and are weather dependent.
- Children will require suitable clothing for the activity, a packed lunch, snacks, and water.
- Refund policy: full credit will be given if you cancel 2 days or more prior to the start of the programme
- Marian(Korean/English) 022 6424 877 or email@example.com
- Lucy(Chinese/English) 027 700 4286 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Naomi(Japanese/English) 027 774 0250 email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
Whilst Harbour Sport exercises due care and employs risk management techniques in the delivery or Harbour Sport activities it will not be liable for injury, damage or loss which your child may sustain to himself or personal property during any Harbour Sport activity. The information I have disclosed being passed on to the facilitators, in the strictest confidence, to make sure the instructors are aware of any conditions whilst I am exercising.
I give consent to the use of my child’s photograph, video, image, voice and quotations in promotional/educational/reporting material by Harbour Sport.
- A full credit will be given if you cancel 2 or more days prior to the start of the programme you have booked
- A 50% credit will be given if you cancel a day prior to the start of the programme you have booked
- No credit or date change will be given if you cancel on the day of the programme you have booked