- This event has passed.
SCHOOLM8S – Term 1
February 26 @ 4:00 pm - March 23 @ 6:00 pm
An exciting new multi-sport social league for secondary school-aged students. Have a go at a new sport each week!
Run in three locations in the Harbour region each term for 4-6 weeks.
- Teams of 6 – 8 people are recommended
- No uniform required
- An official and equipment will be provided
Modified sports will include; AFL, cricket, football, European handball, hockey, netball, tennis, touch & volleyball plus some mystery sports to be revealed throughout the year.
- Term 1 league will start on Monday 26 February 2018 (Week 5)
- 4 weeks
- Takapuna/Kaipatiki – North Harbour Netball Centre, Friday 2 March – 23 March from 4pm-6pm – Read More
- Upper Harbour – Mairangi Bay Beach Volleyball Centre/Park, Friday 2 March – 23 March from 4pm-6pm – Read More
- Hibiscus Coast – Whangaparaoa College, Monday 26 February – 19 March from 4pm-6pm – Read More
- Beach Edition (runs term 1 & 4 only) – Turbo Touch at Orewa Beach, Friday 2 March – 23 March from 4pm-6pm – Read More
- $20 per team
Once your team has been recruited and is ready to register…
- complete the quick and easy online registration form below
- submit and complete the online payment
- Once those are complete and the team is registered, you will receive an automated order confirmation email and another email containing a link to the ‘SCHOOLM8S Player Registration Form’. This form requests your team member’s details and should be submitted ASAP by each team member.
*** A team’s registration is not confirmed until they have submitted the online ‘Team Registration Form’ and completed the payment.
If you have any questions regarding the process, please email Kylie at firstname.lastname@example.org
School Sports Coordinators can complete the Sports Coordinators Submission to register multiple school teams.