West Coast Surfing Experience 28th November 2020
November 28 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Join Harbour Sport and Drowning Prevention Auckland for a fun day experiencing the beautiful west coast beach while learning how to surf and be safe in the water!
There will be a morning theory session where students will learn safety procedures when at the beach, such as how to identify and avoid rips, and the importance of swimming between the flags.
Following this, the afternoon session will be surfing classes taught by experienced instructors.
There will also be a free lunch, and sports games to play on the beach.
Transport is provided to and from Muriwai Beach and will depart and arrive outside of Harbour Sport, Gate A, Stadium Drive, Albany, Auckland 0632
- Saturday, 28th November 2020 @ Muriwai Beach
- 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Meet at Harbour Sport 9:30am for the theory session. Bus then departs from Harbour Sport at 10:30am, and will arrive back at Harbour Sport approximately 4:00pm.
- $10 pp, includes lunch and transport
- Suitable for secondary school teenagers in years 11 – 13 (15 to 18 years olds)
- Bring togs, towel, change of clothes, water, snacks (please be prepared as you will be in the water!)