Primary School Lead - 027 241 3409
Primary School Coordinator
Physical Activity and Sport for Life
Providing leadership and support to those who work with young people in the sport and recreation sector.
- Professional Development for Sports Coordinators
- Youth Programme support
- College Sport Auckland
- Volunteers in Schools
- School Sport Plans
- Bikes – an intro to riding on roads
KiwiSport is a national initiative that aims to get more school-aged children playing
It is funding that Harbour Sport manages on behalf of the community to schools for Year 1-8 students and Year 9-13 students.
Volunteers in Schools
Recognising Sports Leaders in Schools. Nominate a candidate!
Latest Resources and News
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
The Latest News
Book Now – Clubs and Schools Workshops
For June’s Volunteer of the Month award we have not one but two winners! The first of these is Julia Rudolph-Karena. This super volunteer has been offering her time in a variety of sports including Netball, Basketball and Touch for a number of years. She was an...
NZSSSC Census Student representation in school sport has been static.
Top 5 sports over the past 5 years have been Football, Netball, Rugby, Hockey and Basketball.
Basketball, Volleyball and Badminton have been consistent in increasing student representation in the last 3 years.
- In 2015, 50% of students in the Harbour region represented their school in sport.
- Boys’ representation had an increase of 1% whereas Girls’ representation had a decrease of 2%.
- In 2015, schools in the Harbour region offered students the opportunity to represent their school in 66 out of the 81 sports recognised in the census.