SCHOOLM8S Terms and Conditions:
- I consent to images, photography and video footage taken by Harbour Sport to be used for future secondary school sport promotions by Harbour Sport and Regional Sporting Organisations associated with the SCHOOLM8S League. This consent is given in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- I acknowledge that the SCHOOLM8S league involves the risk of injury from various causes including overexertion, dehydration, accidents with other participants, and other causes.
- I acknowledge and agree that my child must abide by all participation rules and directions issued by the SCHOOLM8S league organiser, Harbour Sport and Regional Sporting Organisation.
- League Format
- Each league is run during the school term time, between 4 – 6 weeks, playing one game per week and a different sport each week.
- This league is aimed at participation and only social grades are available.
- League Fees
- All of our leagues are run on a team fee and must be paid in full regardless of the number of players a team may have. Teams must pay the fee prior to their first game.
- Defaulted Games/Team Withdrawal
- To maintain the integrity of the league, all teams are expected to play all of the games scheduled for their team. We do however understand that this may not sometimes be possible, and any team finding themselves in this situation must give the league organiser as much notice as possible.
- A team wishing to withdraw from the league during the term will not receive a refund.
Code of Conduct:
As a participant, I will:
- Enjoy playing sport, have fun, and partake in healthy social competition
- Respect all officials, teammates and opponents
- Play by the rules of the sport at all times
- Wear the appropriate attire for sport
- Be humble in victory and gracious in defeat
- Represent my team and school with the utmost pride, dignity, honesty and loyalty