Are you super organised, friendly, a problem solver, passionate about IT and have a ‘can do’ attitude?
We are looking for a superstar to join our Albany based team of 45 who is a natural problem-solver and multi-tasker, with exceptional people and IT skills and a pro-active, positive attitude.
The Office Admin and Technology Support Specialist would manage the front desk, attend to all administrative office tasks and support the Digital Systems Manager in providing technical support and improvement across the organisation.
Typical duties would include but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of the reception, stationery and communal areas, ensuring they are well stocked, clean, tidy and hazard free
- Update, maintain and improve our WordPress website
- Update, maintain and improve our Dynamics365 CRM (Customer Relationship Management),
- Update, maintain and improve our online communications
- Assist with staff onboarding and offboarding, IT infrastructure and applications,
- offer support to all staff as and when required.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) to be comfortable dealing with our visitors, tenants, and staff
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Active Directory and Microsoft Windows 10
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be great
- A positive can-do and outcome focused attitude
- A passion for IT so that learning, maintaining and looking to improve our systems comes naturally and you take pleasure in passing on your knowledge to the wider team.
- A high level of motivation with the ability to work unsupervised
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter. Applications close at 5pm, Friday 27th May 2022
Only applicants with the right to work permanently in New Zealand will be considered for this position. Successful applicants will be requested to consent to a criminal record check.
Harbour Sport is committed to Respect, Integrity, Whakawhanaungatanga, Leadership and Inclusiveness and is a value based organisation committed to ‘a community physically active for life’