Are you super organised, friendly, a problem solver, passionate about technology and have a ‘can do’ attitude?
We are looking for a superstar to join our Albany based team of 45 who loves technology, is a natural problem-solver and multi-tasker, with great people skills and a pro-active, positive attitude.
The Office Admin and Technology Support Specialist would manage the front desk, attend to all administrative office tasks and support their manager in providing technical support and improvement across the organisation.
Typical duties would include but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of the reception, stationery and communal areas, ensuring they are well stocked, clean, tidy and hazard free
- Update, maintain and improve our WordPress website
- Update, maintain and help improve our Dynamics365 CRM (Customer Relationship Management),
- Update, maintain and help improve our online communications,
- Assist with staff onboarding and offboarding,
- Offer support to all staff as and when required.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Great communication skills (written and verbal) to be comfortable dealing with our visitors, tenants, and staff
- A positive can-do and outcome focused attitude
- A passion for technology so that learning, maintaining and looking to improve our systems comes naturally and you take pleasure in passing on your knowledge to the wider team.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Windows 10 would be a plus (but not required)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be great (but not required)
- A high level of motivation with the ability to work unsupervised
Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter Applications close at 5pm, Thursday, 28th July 2022
Only applicants with the right to work permanently in New Zealand will be considered for this position. Successful applicants will be requested to consent to a criminal record check.
Harbour Sport is committed to Respect, Integrity, Whakawhanaungatanga, Leadership and Inclusiveness and is a value based organisation committed to ‘a community physically active for life’