Our six pillars are:
- How are you Fuelling? What you eat and drink affects your mood and your weight. It becomes you. We want to help you eat and drink with intent.
- How are you Moving? Making sure we move our bodies every day in a way that fits with you, is key to optimal health.
- What are you Thinking? Values, beliefs drive who we are, and health happens inside us too. We will help motivate, inspire and educate you on how to be more at one with your thinking.
- How are you Connecting? We help you to connect with yourself, others, family and your work. Look at who is in your community and assist with some mindfulness options.
- How are you Restoring? We deep dive into the importance of alignment and sleep and giving yourself time to rest. We show you the way to practising self-care to recharge.
- How are you Celebrating? What brings you joy? How do you celebrate the smallest of wins? Add some play into your life and create more space for success.
If you are ready to:
Overcome overwhelm | Gain confidence | Learn self-care practices | Eat better | Move more | Have fun | Reduce stress | Have more energy | Be inspired | Be calm | Be supported
And finally, have that feeling of being in control and getting things done.
Then come and join us.
What is involved:
Every Sunday you will get an email from our team inspiring you for the week ahead. It will include your weekly challenges and some information to keep you moving in the right direction. Every week there will be a nutrition challenge and one other from our six pillars.
Your weekly email will include a couple of workouts for you to do and we will be popping into the facebook group a couple of times a week to release Moments of Movement ideas, to get some incidental exercise into your day.
Someone from the team will be in the facebook group to answer your questions daily. Every Thursday at 7.30pm we will go LIVE to answer any questions you may have. You will be able to submit your questions from the Tuesday prior.
We have a load of prizes from some amazing partners of ours, so get involved and we will celebrate you.
- Weekly Challenges
- Nutrition support and guidance
- Yummy recipes
- Workouts to get you moving
- Facebook community of likeminded people
- Weekly Live facebook Q&A’s with our professional team
- Focus with Goal setting
- Strategies to help with anxiety and stress
- Learn the importance of celebrating your wins, big and small
- Sleep. Why is it so important?
- Plus secret bonuses to remove the chaos from your world
- Plus plus PRIZES!!!!! Give away’s to make you smile, just because we can.
If you’d like to enjoy:
- Greater balance in your life
- More confidence and self-esteem
- Strong, positive connections and friendships
- Doing something positive for YOU for a change
Then get in on this 30-Day Rest Challenge and regain control of your mind and boy in just 10 minutes a day!