We provide a range of classes from recreational through to competitive elite and all levels in between. We are based on the North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand.
We are looking for motivated sports-oriented individuals interested in working with an enthusiastic team including our Head Coach, senior and junior coaches and Office Administrator.
The successful applicant must be able to:
- lead the junior coaching team
- enjoy working with children of all ages, pre-school to late teens and manage groups
- communicate well and relate to people
- demonstrate an organised, efficient and adaptable work ethic
- deliver a fun and engaging experience for young athletes
Previous gymnastics coaching experience or a recognised sporting/coaching accreditation is required and specific trampoline experience would be a distinct advantage. Our club operates 7 days a week and coaching may be required at more than one location eg local schools, so flexibility is a must. This is a part-time position and hours will be determined by the club’s class schedule.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand.
Please email any expression of interest along with your CV to our Club President at email@example.com
We will contact suitable candidates to arrange an interview shortly thereafter.
President, North Shore Trampoline Club