New funding round for the 2017/2018 Regional Sport and Recreation Grants programme
- Opens 10 October 2016
- Closes 25 November 2016
- Total available is $508,000
In the 2017/2018 funding round, the outcomes sought through this fund are:
- There are affordable and accessible options for participation in informal physical activity, recreation and sport.
- Our diverse communities enjoy healthy and active lifestyles.
- Māori participation in sport and recreation activities has increased.
- Participants in a wide range of physical activities, recreational activities and sports are equally able to access suitable facilities and outdoor environments (grants will not fund capital works).