Equipment and Sports House Facility Hire
Sporting Equipment and Sports House Facilities are available for Sporting organisations and Community groups to hire.
Sports Equipment Hire
Harbour Sport has a well-equipped Equipment Pool that we are keen to share in order to promote activity in our schools and community!
Equipment Hire is Free of Charge for not for profit community groups.
A nominal charge of $5/day applies for equipment hire where its purpose is used for financial gain, ie. Paid camps, holiday programmes etc.
Churches, Community groups and school are still free of charge, verification may be requested.
Please use the Online Booking Request below to request the equipment you require – a full list and inventory can be seen on the form.
Form responses are checked daily and we will be in touch to confirm your booking. Please note that the maximum duration for the hire is 2 weeks.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
Our Equipment Pool is CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC from Friday 22nd September to Wednesday 25th October 2017.
We are NOT able to supply any equipment throughout this period.
Apologies in advance!
We provide an online platform to purchase Merchandise and to accept Registrations for various Events. Please see the individual Event for associated Registration and Merchandise items.
Sports House Facilities
We have a Function Room (accommodates max 100 standing) and a Board Room (comfortably seats 10) we hire out to the community.
- Ideal venue for conferences, presentations, seminars, forums, offsite meetings, staff reviews, board meetings and staff meetings.
- Fully carpeted, with a capacity of 80 people seated theatre style. Note: we only have 60 chairs. Additional chairs can be hired by yourself if required.
- Includes the use of the overhead projector, screen and white board.
- You may serve alcohol but you must obtain a special licence through the Auckland Council – a copy to be given to Harbour Sport for our records.
- Ideal venue for smaller meetings or presentations.
- Fully carpeted with the capacity to hold 12 people seated around the meeting table.
- There is a TV in this room that you can connect your computer to for presentations and the use of a white board is included with the hire of the room.