ActivAsian Volunteer ProgrammeBe Physically Active, as part of Your Health Management. The Smart and Cost-effective way to Help you stay Healthy.
Multicultural Volunteers for Your Event
The ActivAsian Volunteering Programme is an initiative which aims to provide (but not limited) to young Asian New Zealanders with the opportunity to be involved in the sport and recreation community through volunteering. This programme is designed for students between age 16 – 22 who would like to develop social skills, employability, be an active participant in community events and more. It is especially suitable for new migrant students as volunteering is a fun and useful way to connect with their local community and build their sense of belongings.
With the possibility to volunteer at the Sky City New Zealand Badminton Open, Mud Monster Mud Rush, the Auckland Marathon and many more, it is something you do not want to miss out on.
Benefits from this Programme
The volunteering programme offers many benefits, such as:
- Opportunities to learn new skills and add a sparkle to your CV
- Improve employability
- Open new doors and gain new experiences
- Make new friends
All through volunteering your time at
Please contact Alvin Cheung at 021 217 4286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Requirements of this Programme
As a part of the programme we require you to commit for a
- Attend three of four workshops at Harbour Sport throughout the year
- Volunteer at a minimum of three sporting events during the year
- Be diligent when communicating via Emails/Facebook/Text Messages
Upon meeting all the requirements of the programme above:
- A Harbour
SportActivAsian certificate will be issued to recognise participation
- A Harbour Sport Coordinator can act as a referee in your job applications, scholarship applications etc