Multicultural Volunteers for Your Event
The ActivAsian Volunteering Programme is an initiative which aims to provide young Asian New Zealanders with the opportunity to be involved in the sport and recreation community through volunteering. With the opportunity to volunteer at major sporting events such as the NZ Badminton Opens and the Weetbix Tryathlon series, as well as local events such as Shore to Shore and Cross Country events, members of the programme will gain valuable personal and professional skills all while having heaps of fun.
Benefits from this Programme
- Learning and improving skills – that will enhance CVs and future employability;
- New experiences and personal growth;
- Networking with event coordinators and meeting new people; and
- Upon meeting all the expectations of the programme:
* A Harbour
* A Harbour
Requirements of this Programme
- Commit to attend THREE OR MORE workshops at Harbour Sport throughout the year.
- Volunteer at a minimum of three sporting events during the year, with a follow up of a brief account of their experience after each event.
- Be prompt on communications via Emails/Facebook/
TxtMessages .Completethis Online Registration Form to be a part of our team.
Complete this Online Registration Form to be a part of our team.