Badminton New Zealand is the national body responsible for the promotion and development of badminton in New Zealand. Established in 1927 and a founding member of the International Badminton Federation (now BWF), Badminton New Zealand consists of 25 member associations throughout New Zealand and aims to inspire Kiwis to love badminton for life.
This role will suit a dynamic and innovative team player, with strong administration skills and a hands-on approach, to deliver exceptional events and competition management. The role is based in Auckland and national travel will be required throughout the year.
This is a full-time permanent role. A full driver’s license, and a satisfactory police check is required for this role.
To coordinate the development and delivery of Badminton New Zealand national events and competitions to grow participation in badminton. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Coordinating and managing Badminton New Zealand National Events, Inter-Association Competition and supporting Badminton New Zealand Sanctioned Events.
- Working with Badminton New Zealand staff and stakeholders to build and grow Badminton New Zealand events and supporting international badminton events in New Zealand.
- Promotion, marketing, and communications involved with coordinating Badminton New Zealand National Events.
- Completing reports and evaluations as required for Badminton New Zealand.
- Assist with identifying and sourcing funding from local government, gaming and charitable trusts, and other supporters.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 16 April 2023, 11:59pm. Only applicants who are selected for interview will be contacted.