We are looking for a superstar to join our Albany based team who is a natural problem-solver and multi-tasker, with great people and IT skills and a pro-active, positive attitude.
The Business Support Administrator would manage the website, front desk, attend to all online and administrative tasks and support the Digital Systems Manager in providing technical improvement and support across the organisation.
This is an entry level full time (40hr) role.
Typical duties would include but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of the reception, stationery and communal areas, ensuring they are well stocked, clean, tidy and hazard free
- Update, maintain and improve our WordPress website
- Update, maintain and improve our Dynamics365 CRM (Customer Relationship Management),
- Update, maintain and improve our online communications
- Assist with staff onboarding and offboarding, IT infrastructure and applications
- Offer support to all staff as and when required.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) to be comfortable dealing with our visitors, tenants, and staff
- Experience with Microsoft 365
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Active Directory would be great
- A positive can-do and outcome focused attitude
- A passion for IT so that learning, maintaining and looking to improve our systems comes naturally and you take pleasure in passing on your knowledge to the wider team
- A high level of motivation with the ability to work unsupervised
Applications close midnight, 24th March 2023
Apply with your Cover Letter and CV
Harbour Sport is committed to being Inclusive, Integrity, Respect, Leadership and Whakawhanaungatanga, and is a value-based organisation committed to ‘a community physically active for life’
At Harbour Sport, we are committed to ensuring we take every step possible to ensure our provisions and environments are safe and empowering for children, young people, families, and staff. Harbour Sport has zero tolerance for abuse. We expect respectful and positive behaviours and values at all times from those we support and from all those we engage with.
Te Tiriti o Waitangi is Aotearoa New Zealand’s founding document. Harbour Sport is committed to upholding the mana of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the principles of Partnership, Protection and Participation. We are committed to partnership with tangata whenua and the protection of Māori culture and taonga. We value the distinctiveness that tangata whenua bring to physical activity and our success on a world stage. We believe a strong bi-cultural foundation is critical to our national identity and wellbeing.