About the business and the role
Harbour Hockey is the second largest hockey association in NZ with some 4,300 winter season and 2,000 summer players drawn from both urban and rural areas. Our catchment area extends from Devonport to beyond Warkworth in the north, over to Massey and through to Helensville in the west. The Association manages hockey competitions and programmes for players from 5 to 65+ years old for clubs, schools, social and representative teams.
Harbour Hockey is viewed as one of the leading hockey associations in NZ. We are committed to excellent customer service and delivering great experiences through hockey.
We are looking for an energetic person who is committed to growing the numbers and skill set of our coaches, umpires and volunteers across all communities within NHHA.
For a copy of the full job description refer to our Vacancies and Opportunities section of our website at http://www.harbourhockey.org.nz/vacancies-opportunities
Applicants are required to possess expertise and experience in the following:
· Hockey coaching, umpiring and volunteer management – (qualification level preferred)
· Administration and coordination of development programmes
· Development and management of coaches, umpires and volunteers
· Results driven and accountable
· Setting up and managing systems and processes to ensure effective delivery of the programmes, including payment by participants
· Strong relationship building abilities
· Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
If you require any further information regarding the position, please contact:
Kimberley Green on 027 556 6915 or via email: email@example.com
Final day for applications is the 20th of June 2018.
If you think you fit this description please apply via Seek