New Zealand’s largest secondary school, located on the North Shore, welcomes applications of interest for this high profile position.
The successful applicant will be an energetic, highly enthusiastic person who has outstanding management, administrative, organisational and/or sports leadership skills along with strong inter-personal and communication skills to drive and enhance our sports department.
The College is proud of its sporting excellence history, achieved from our broad range of sporting codes, available to our students. We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Director of Sport to this non-teaching position. This role will have responsibility for:
- planning and overseeing the strategic and operational direction of sport to foster both participation and high achievement,
- responsibility for a significant budget,
- leading and motivating Sports Coordinators and volunteers,
- liaising with a wide range of sporting organisations and
- building and maintaining supportive relationships with local businesses and community groups.
An appropriate remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications should be made at https://rangitoto.vacancies.school.nz/ ,you will need 3 referees, CV and covering letter. A copy of the full job description can be requested by emailing the HR Manager at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 1.00 p.m., Monday 29th May 2017.