Mahurangi College is seeking an enthusiastic and reliable individual to join their dynamic Sports Department as Sports Coordinator.
This is a permanent, full-time, 35 hours per week, term time only position commencing 28 June 2021 or by negotiation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong understanding and passion for sport, and a particular interest in sport for school aged students.
- Experience in administration, coaching and sport management is desirable and the ability to develop and administer Health and Safety actions plans.
- Strong organisational skills and be competent in planning, prioritising and working to deadlines.
- The ability to develop and maintain positive working relations with school and club groups as well as effective customer relations and communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently as well as within a team, being able to use their initiative and have a good sense of humour.
Please email Covering Letter and CV to Lisa Bissett.
Applications close: Friday, 18 June at 4pm.