Sport or Recreation Governance Experience
Submit Your Listing
Need to fill a board or committee member roll, plan for member succession or want to offer 1-2 year apprenticeships for newcomers to learn about board/committee governance? Complete the form below.
Your advertisement will be posted on the ‘Sport or Recreation Governance Experience’ listing page once authenticated by a member of the Harbour Sport team.
Required Listing Information
- Title of the Role… E.g. Committee Intern
- Commitments for the role… E.g. Monthly committee meetings (2 hours)
- Responsibilities related to the role
- Duration of the role
- Preferred Start Date
- Description of the team the individual will be working with… E.g. the board currently consists of 3 females and 4 males within an age range of 35-60 years. There is a range in skill sets with a Lawyer, HR consultant, schoolteacher, accountant, and long-time servants of ‘football’.
- Description of how the individual will be mentored and supported… E.g. The student will be mentored by the vice-chair who sits on the game development and risk sub-committees. Fortnightly meetings will be scheduled initially to support the introduction, upskilling of the committee’s operations, and ensuring the student feels empowered to contribute during committee meetings.