I acknowledge and agree that I, being the parent/legal guardian of a child participating in the 2017 Mud Rush event, or myself if I am 18 years of age or older and am participating in the event, have read this document and I understand and accept all conditions.
I consent to myself and/or child/children (under the age of eighteen (18) years) to take part in the 2017 Mud Rush with myself &/or on their own. I have disclosed all relevant medical conditions (including allergies) to the event organisers.
- I consent to images, photography and video footage taken by official Harbour
Sportphotographers and partners to use for future Harbour Sport and partner promotions and events. This consent is given in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
- I acknowledge that this event involves the real risk of injury from various causes including overexertion, dehydration, accidents with other participants, course or weather conditions and other causes.I consent to my child and/or myself entering the 2017 Mud Rush entirely at their own risk.
- I consent to my child or myself receiving any medical treatment that the event organisers think reasonable during or after the event.
- Safety precautions undertaken by the event organisers (such as course supervision & participation safety briefings) are a service to myself and/or child and other participants but are not a guarantee of safety. I acknowledge and accept that while the organizers take reasonable precautions to supervise myself and/or child during their attendance at the event, I am ultimately responsible for their supervision and agree to attend the event to ensure appropriate supervision.
- I acknowledge and accept that my child and I will be fully responsible for the security of their personal belongings at the event.
- While the event organisers will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the event is conducted as advertised, I acknowledge that by reason of circumstances beyond the control of the event organisers, it may become necessary or desirable to change the form of the event and if that occurs, I consent to the changes and I agree that each and every one of the conditions set out herein shall apply to that changed event.
- I acknowledge and agree that myself and/or child and I must abide by all participation rules and directions issued by Harbour
- I acknowledge that a cancellation request needs to be requested five (5) working days prior to the event. Cancellation by participants will incur a $10 cancellation fee.