We would like to let you know that Harbour Sport’s ActivAsian partnered with OnBoard Skate to run a skateboarding have-a-go day for children of the Greater Families Community Trust members on the 20th July 2017.
- 10 Chinese students attended the have-a-go day
- Kids’ parents attended to cheer their kids up
- All the ten kids know how to wear skateboarding gear by themselves.
- Are able to and are confident about skateboarding straight.
- Are keen to go for the next level session if provided.
During the session, parents took pictures of their kids and sent them into their parents group through social media platform. Hundreds of parents have seen these pictures. This will raise awareness of skateboarding among the Asian community.
It feels like flying when I was skateboarding –Calvin Li
ActivAsian Community Coordinator
Thank you Upper Harbour Local Board for your continued support in funding this delivery!