Basketball New Zealand is seeking an Events Coordinators for their Events Team.
The role will primarily provide effective and efficient administration and operational support related to the delivery of Basketball New Zealand Events programme.
This role sits within the Events Team. The Events Team delivers tournaments, leagues, 3X3 programmes and international and domestic events. This includes but is not limited to the BBNZ Annual Awards, FIBA sanctioned, and non-FIBA sanctioned international events.
This is a full time position based in Wellington.
The Role Will Include:
- Assisting with the creation of the Events Team calendar
- Delivering Event logistics
- Production and distribution of Event entry criteria
- Preparation and distribution of fair and equitable draws
- Arranging travel, accommodation and liaising with suppliers for Event resources, all within the confines of an approved budget
- Attending agreed Events and deliver on the ground support and management
- Using the approved online databases and competition management systems for all Events
- Familiarising yourself with the Basketball New Zealand Regulations
- Keeping the Events section of the website updated
- Survey creation, distribution, and collation post events
- First point of call for all Event inquiries
To apply send your CV and a cover letter on why you are a great fit for this role. Applications close Thursday 21 April 2022. Applications and further enquiries can be emailed to email@example.com.