Touch NZ are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging person to manage and coach our Tāmaki Makaurau Development officers, while building collaborative relationships with our major stake holders in the Auckland Region.
To be successful in this role we need you to be an excellent communicator with the ability to present to various groups & motivate people towards a common goal. We also need you to be financially savvy and well organised as you will be managing budgets, looking at potential funding opportunities and helping support the growth of the sport in the Region.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Passion for the development of community sport
- Prior staff management and development skills
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills (and the ability to present to groups)
- An appreciation of our sport and/or understanding of how Touch modules and Touch Provincial Associations operate would be an advantage
- Full drivers licence
- A relevant tertiary qualification is preferred
If you are interested please apply with your covering letter and CV by 9am Monday 9th May 2022 to email@example.com attention Jackson.
For more information or for a copy of the position description please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0272828691.